Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 8th January 2013 Written Update by Predator
- Swamini Bua is miffed with the entire family and especially JeeMan for sneaking into her room whilst she is away. Although Jeevika tries to justify that they were not digging into her room and belongings, Swamini is still in no mood of listening. She asks them to leave her room, and when Viren consoles her, she demands to be left alone.
- The foursome are worried that all their efforts in trying to make Swamini Bua went in vain, for she became angry on them all the more. Their mood is lightened a little when Manvi removes the album from her drape. They are glad that their mission was successful and go ahead with preparations for Swamini’s Birthday, the next day.
- Meanwhile in Hrishikesh, Dabbu is left in some farm-like place. He is pissed off with the girl (Sweety) because of whom, he is apparently kidnapped. She initially feels sorry for him, but justifies her act saying that she had to frame him in order to save her boyfriend from the wrath and beating of her dangerous brother cum goon. Dabbu is still mad.
- Sweety then changes her tone, and asks Dabbu to help her escape from this place, for if they escape together, she can go with her boyfriend and he can return home. Dabbu is thoughtful because that’s indeed the only option available to him. Hence although reluctant, Dabbu agrees to Sweety’s idea. Sweety is happy.
- Dabbu and Sweety begin looking for a way to escape. Ad mist this, they share eye lock sessions and fortunately or unfortunately all this is witnessed by Madan Chachu, who was around town looking for Dabbu. Madan Chachu gets super mad when he finds out that Dabbu was busy in making a girl elope. He starts hitting Dabbu in public and drags him off.
- In Chandigarh, everyone is busy with the preparations and ideas for Swamini’s Birthday. Manvi receives a call from Hrishikesh and they inform her about Dabbu’s evil act. Manvi gets mad and is confused at the same time about why Dabbu the fool would take such a drastic step.
- At night, there’s all silence around the Vadhera Mansion. Swamini wonders what’s going on in the house. Suddenly Dadaji appears in the room, and requests her to come with him. She begins asking twenty one about what where how why what, but he simply asks her to come. They reach a dark room and the episode ends on Swamini’s shocked face.
Precap: Everyone dancing together to cheer up Swamini.